TECHNICAL FEATURES OF PRODUCING PACKAGES FROM BLACK RF FABRIC
None of the paragraphs and not a single word of this article is written without extreme importance, everything is important to achieve the PERFECT result, since we are going to sew not just fabric, but fabric that conducts electricity:
– the joints of the fabric should be tight and made using the simple technology of the linen seam (see the pictures at the end of the page), BUT do this seam almost twice, for which:
imagine that you need to connect 2 wires in the wiring, what do you do?
a) if you do not remove the insulation of the electric wire, contact will be impossible even if you tightly connect them to each other, right?
this is the first mistake made when sewing seams. Guess what they do? add OTHER FABRIC (which the bag is sheathed) between the layers of the SCREENING fabric inside the seam … it doesn’t work that way …
First, make the bag only from SCREENING fabric, and only AFTER this you can proceed to the outer protective shell (from wear and damage) with any fabric you like.
b) if you remove the insulation, you have two metal ends of the electric wire and you just arrange them with each other and wrap the electrical tape on the outside, what will you get? a lot of sparks with a very small plane of contact of two round wires … that is, the area of electrical contact will not be enough to fully transfer energy. Therefore, the wires are twisted tightly tightly spiral !!!
Also with the usual seam on the fabric, if you just lay one piece of fabric and just make one simple seam with one thread, this will not be enough for a real result !!!
That is why I am writing all this text about this DOUBLE LINEN STITCH. look carefully at the pictures where the seams are visible and now you will see a lot again.
c) If you take a few pieces of metal wire and try to make an extension cord out of them? even with perfect twisting of the wires at the junction points, the total conductivity in different cases will be very very different and dangerous up to overheating and fire.
– sew the entire volume of the bag from one piece, if possible, this allows you to maintain maximum and uniform conductivity of the energy over the entire area of the bag.
“How to calculate the amount of fabric I need?”
– if you have a bag, measure three parameters, width height thickness (x y z). we draw a typical box on paper and look at it with the understanding that the width of the fabric roll is a maximum of 55 cm, from this we need to subtract the cost of the seams and the places where the bag will be fixed to the bag.
I will give 2 examples in the photo (see picture):
– first example: about the case when it is better to use the method of two seams on the sides;
– second case: when ONE bag length + ONE thickness (sidewall) is more than 50cm.
I do this every time you send me a bag or order a finished bag, or I form an application for my seamstress.
+ a simple method to turn the calculation of a bulk package into a flat one, draw a small square and write:
for width: bag width + 1 side;
for height: bag height + half the bottom thickness + distance from the top edge to the zipper or the bent edge of the bag.
“How many layers of fabric are needed for a reliable result?”
– every time I try to convey to my customers that the principles of signal shielding do not work like: “everything inside does not work because it is inside.”
If you imagine a typical iron bucket and a round RF tag, then there is a certain chance that even if the RF tag is inside the bucket, the gate will receive a response from it.
In what case will this happen ... ???
If the RF tag is located in the center of the bucket far from the surface of the bucket and at the same time it will be in a position parallel to the plane of the gates frames !!!
open the video on the differences of the AM RF gate at 52:52, I show exactly this moment there as clearly as possible:
But we don’t go with buckets, but some use huge huge bags …
As a result of many experiments with our gates, when tuning to maximum power, it turned out that:
– one layer is insufficient with a bag thickness of 10 cm or more when the RF tag is in a superposition in the center of the bag at a distance from the inner surfaces of the bag.
But, this is the most powerful gate, 1 layer and a superposition of the RF tag when carrying a bag 20 cm from the gate frame.
as a result, a chance to get a breakdown with 1 layer if you do not have a big bag and you go without clinging to the gate … near zero. congratulations you are a reasonable user !!
For users with suitcases:
take out fur coats, outerwear or clothes in piles at once? Do not be greedy for your safety, make 2 layers, this will save you from problems even with the most powerful gates, you can snuggle up to them as you like. Do not believe? Think I need to sell you more fabric? I just don’t need then questions in the style of “what do we have, why is the problem?”
“G-greed” – will be my answer, and “F-physics can not be fooled.”
If you change your mind about making packages, bags, etc. yourself, study the information “about the structure of interaction with me when placing an order”:
usually they want to do something specific out of fabric … a bag, a lining of a backpack bag, a finished bag of pure fabric, pockets.
most of the options for finished and EARLY dispatched orders are in the album on one of my pages:
https://vk.com/album257951112_253020150 (in the photo album for example only)
(my accounts are often banned everywhere, learn to use vpn, proxy and bypass locks)
I show bags in stock on one of my telegram channels:
or @boosterbags in Telegram
Ready-to-use bags are rarely available and only because I liked some practical, comfortable bag while shopping.
Then she gets to my warehouse and is modified.
Therefore, usually everything is done UNDER THE ORDER of my seamstress who has already crossed many bags, sewed hundreds of bags, pockets, etc.
The price of her work:
1. the price of tailoring for a simple bag, sheathed on all sides with a regular cloth to exclude possible wear, so that your bag lasts forever: 10-20 $usd. depending on complexity;
2. modification price of a bag from a store: 20-30 $usd. depending on complexity;
3. the price of modifying a complex backpack: 25-35 $usd. depending on complexity.
This is very little money for the unique work that even your “familiar super-seamstress will do no worse” .. I definitely know which is worse, with large nerves, much longer and more expensive. Do not save when there are professionals.
Therefore, either you buy fabric, or clearly formulate the task:
I want this and this in this form, here are the exact dimensions of my bag and its photograph. It is my requirement to process your order with maximum speed, accuracy, etc.
I calculate the exact required tissue consumption as accurately as possible and it turns out that you buy no more no less than what is really required.
This is my service !!!